- A well consisting of an iron pipe with a solid steel point and lateral perforations near the end, which is driven into the earth until a water-bearing stratum is reached, when a suction pump is applied to the upper end.More example sentences
- Near two of these schools the tube well is broken.
- In most areas there is a single tube well for hundreds of families.
- Although there is one tube well for every 70 families, the wells are unusable because the water is salty.
More definitions of tube wellDefinition of tube well in:
- The US English dictionary