- Having or growing in a tuft or tufts: tufted grassMore example sentences
- Fortunately my Nikon camera landed on soft tufted grass but my body was immersed in the freezing creek water.
- The non-intensive moor was lovely with some hazy silver birch, vivid green mosses, rushes, bilberries, bleached and tufted grasses and a touch of gorse.
- The descent was on a good track, past a nice farmstead, then a path through tufted grasses and a precipitous stretch right by the river that's made easy by very well engineered duckboards.
More definitions of tuftedDefinition of tufted in:
- The US English dictionary