noun (plural same or tugriks)
- The basic monetary unit of Mongolia, equal to 100 mongos.More example sentences
- Exchange rates for the rouble, the Mongolian tugrik and the Chinese yuan may be inflated on the train.
- For example, all children in our class have to give one thousand tugriks every month for the class fund.
- In addition, a new training resource center with equipment, costing 13 million tugriks had been established at the National Library of Mongolia.
More definitions of tugrikDefinition of tugrik in:
- The US English dictionary