- A soft, fine silk, cotton, or nylon material like net, used for making veils and dresses.More example sentences
- Satin, organza, chiffon, georgette, tulle, lace, brocades, and crepe are all classic fabrics for bridesmaid dresses.
- What stood out above all else were her flirty, soft dresses in tulle and chiffon in pastel colours which, for the most part, were embroidered with sequins and antique beading and iridescent insets.
- She fingered fine muslins and intricate laces, heavy crimson silks and tulle.
early 19th century: from Tulle, a town in SW France, where it was first made.
More definitions of tulleDefinition of tulle in:
- The US English dictionary