- A close-fitting knitted stocking cap.More example sentences
- Thomson was a city boy who had a thing for plaid flannel shirts, tuques, back bacon and fish frying in a skillet as well as booze from the bottle and long treks into the Great White North.
- A young guy wearing not a fedora nor a tuque but a backwards ball cap exits the front door with two giggling girls.
- Wear it with a thick, dark gray scarf, a matching tuque, and gloves.
Canadian French form of toque.
More definitions of tuqueDefinition of tuque in:
- The US English dictionary