- An instrument for measuring the turbidity of a liquid suspension, usually as a means of determining the surface area of the suspended particles.More example sentences
- Technological advances have introduced a variety of turbidimeters designed to meet different water-clarity objectives.
- The Turbidimeter Model 977 - C is an innovative turbidimeter which utilizes an insertion-type sensor.
- The online turbidimeters have reusable primary standards which are contained in sealed glass cuvettes.
More definitions of turbidimeterDefinition of turbidimeter in:
- The US English dictionary