verb[with object] (often as adjective turbocharged)
- 1.1Make more powerful, fast, or exciting: turbocharged business growthMore example sentences
- One way for big companies to grow faster is to use the Web to turbocharge their business.
- Panke's bet assumes turbocharged growth in the second half, prompted in part by the new 5 Series.
- A new, versatile technology standard called WiMax is poised to turbocharge the growing business in wireless alternatives.
More definitions of turbochargeDefinition of turbocharge in:
- The US English dictionary