- The ratio of the number of turns on the primary coil of an electrical transformer to the number on the secondary, or vice versa.More example sentences
- On-site testing of turns ratio is an important basic measurement for power transformer diagnosis.
- The effect of unequal turns ratios is approximately the same regardless of load current.
- Output voltage depends on turns ratios which are limited to plus or minus one turn.
More definitions of turns ratioDefinition of turns ratio in:
- The US English dictionary