- A kind of Spanish confectionery resembling nougat, made from almonds and honey.More example sentences
- If filled with cooking bananas and jackfruit, it is called turron, not lumpia, and is a sweet snack.
- On Saturday, after a long walk around the city center and a delicious turron ice-cream, we stopped at a little ham store called Paraíso del Jamón.
- El Lobo brand turron is made by the makers of '1880 ’, one of Spain's finest turron houses.
from Spanish turrón.
More definitions of turronDefinition of turron in:
- The US English dictionary