- Relating to a tutor or a tutor’s tuition: tutorial sessions a tutorial collegeMore example sentences
- At the second case tutorial session, students teach the rest of the group the assigned learning issues generated in the previous week's discussion.
- How about organizing tutorial sessions where senior students help struggling students?
- During one of these tutorial sessions, Pip gets the notion to visit Manor House again; his alleged reason is to thank Miss Havisham but his more probable desire is to see Estella again.
nounBack to top
- 1A period of tuition given by a university or college tutor to an individual or very small group: formal teaching consists of lectures, tutorials, and practicals a tutorial on English poetryMore example sentences
- Some lectures and tutorials at Auckland University were cancelled this week when about half of the academic staff went on strike.
- Apart from Cambridge, no other universities offer undergraduates one-to-one tutorials.
- During his first year he attended only mathematics lectures and tutorials and completed college exams solely in mathematics.
- 1.1An account or explanation of a subject, printed or on a computer screen, intended for private study: online tutorials and reference guidesMore example sentences
- Martin Print's website includes a range of software and tutorials available to you online so you can learn how to design your own cards.
- I was literally following the instructions exactly as they were printed in the tutorial, and I just could not get more than 2 minutes into the program.
- The tutorial is ancient as computers go, so it ignores cursor keys and other modern conveniences.