- A record 12 inches in diameter, played at 45 rpm and typically featuring an extended or alternative version of a particular track.More example sentences
- The first four tracks on the album are taken from an upcoming twelve-inch EP of the same name.
- Also included on a second disc is a fairly inconsequential compilation of twelve-inch remixes that add little to the overall package - most are simply longer versions of the songs on the first disc.
- The dance tracks were previously released as twelve-inch singles geared toward the DJ set.
More definitions of twelve-inch singleDefinition of twelve-inch single in:
- The US English dictionary