- A hasty departure: you can easily watch your ball do a twenty-three skidoo over the green and into the waterMore example sentences
- ‘Cops would give guys the old move-along,’ I said, ‘and since the Flatiron's on 23rd, it was known as the 23 - skidoo.’
- You could find yourself strutting in a mid-tempo Charleston or a taking a stab at the 23 skidoo.
- To be sure, not everything about EL Magazine smacks of 23 skiddoo and hey-nonny-nonny with a hot-cha-cha.
More definitions of twenty-three skidooDefinition of twenty-three skidoo in:
- The US English dictionary