- (Chiefly of an aircraft) having two engines.More example sentences
- The job done by the police helicopter could be almost as well done and at considerably less cost by a specialist twin-engined aircraft such as the Cessna 337 Skymaster or the Brittan Norman Islander.
- Another UK-based aircraft landed at 12.24 am, this time a Cessna twin-engined aircraft that visits regularly from London Biggin Hill.
- After he managed to get their satellite phone working, they called for help and a small twin-engined aircraft arrived at the crash site to take them back to Patriot Hills.
More definitions of twin-enginedDefinition of twin-engined in:
- The US English dictionary