- (Of a camera) having two identical sets of lenses, either for taking stereoscopic pictures, or with one forming an image for viewing and the other an image to be photographed ( twin-lens reflex).More example sentences
- For the most part they were taken by Halsman using a large-format, twin-lens reflex camera of his own design that facilitated quiet, rapid exposures and produced sharp, high-quality images.
- Davis favors the twin-lens reflex camera often preferred by archeologists, which produces a generous, 2 1/4-inch square negative.
- Vivan the child is seated on his grandfather's lap holding a twin-lens reflex camera.
More definitions of twin-lensDefinition of twin-lens in:
- The US English dictionary