- (Of a washing machine) having two separate top-loading drums, one for washing and the other for spin-drying.More example sentences
- I'd have to agree - the last time I went proper sledging I was at school, and I was sledging down steep, snow-covered hills on the lid of an old twin-tub electric washing machine. Man that lid was fast.
- She does her washing there, in the twin-tub machine she got for next to nothing through the classified ads in the paper.
nounBack to top
- A twin-tub washing machine.More example sentences
- This Fabric Conditioner can be used in automatics and twin-tubs and is great for conditioning delicate and hand wash only fabrics.
- In 1977 a third of washing machines were top loaders or twin-tubs.