- Nimble and quick on one’s feet: a twinkle-toed midfielderMore example sentences
- But I can reveal that Souness has no interest in the twinkle-toed midfielder, who now looks set to put pen-to paper on a brand new £2 million-a-year deal with Wanderers in the next few weeks.
- If you were looking to splash out on a Hollywood celebrity to endorse your new car you could do a lot worse than the umbrella-spinning, twinkle-toed star of arguably the greatest movie musical of all time.
- A host of twinkle-toed celebrities is set to waltz, foxtrot and tango onto our screens in a revival of the popular show, Come Dancing, presented by evergreen TV personality Bruce Forsyth.
- More example sentences
- At least no-one's expressed a liking for twinkletoes yet…
- Young twinkletoes McCluskey came on for Murphy and was soon displaying his full range of talents.
- He's the twinkletoes of the Australian team so he should be able to rack the points up.
More definitions of twinkle-toedDefinition of twinkle-toed in:
- The US English dictionary