- A small piece of plastic-covered wire, to be twisted around the neck of a plastic bag as a closure.More example sentences
- I quickly undid the twist tie holding the plug wire together and shoved the plug into the wall, sending life-giving electricity to my newest electronic pal.
- Pack into molds or crocks, or roll like a jelly roll in a piece of plastic wrap and place a twist tie on both ends.
- Put your organic garbage in a plastic shopping bag, tied with a twist tie, in the freezer, or the fridge if you don't have space in the freezer.
More definitions of twist tieDefinition of twist tie in:
- The US English dictionary