- A cable consisting of two wires twisted round each other, used especially for telephone or computer applications.More example sentences
- The standard in commercial installations and in new homes where data applications are likely to be found is a jacketed, unshielded cable that contains four twisted pairs.
- As long as you have a choice, buy the twisted pair cables.
- It is composed of a twisted pair of 20 gauge stranded, stainless steel conductors covered with black insulation.
More definitions of twisted pairDefinition of twisted pair in:
- The US English dictionary