adjective[attributive] North American • informal
- Insignificant, cheap, or worthless: some two-bit townMore example sentences
- Most visibly, it has transformed the British day out - you can't visit even the most two-bit town these days without tripping over its spangly new heritage centre or interactive museum.
- But even in a tiny, two-bit town in Haryana, she got a science education good enough to allow her to compete at an international level.
- As he climbs the rungs of the underground ladder, he'll draw the attention of the cops, the Mafia, the Yakuza and every two-bit thug in town.
More definitions of two-bitDefinition of two-bit in:
- The US English dictionary