- another term for two-stroke.More example sentences
- Karl put the finishing touches on the carburetor for the two-cycle engine he was rebuilding, placed it in its color-coded box, and filed the box in one of the shelves along the Shop's rear wall.
- They may feel that mechanized trail use is inappropriate and are angered by the inefficient two-cycle engine noise and exhaust.
- In addition to the blessing, all those who come receive a logger's breakfast, an evergreen seedling to plant, and a container of two-cycle engine oil.
More definitions of two-cycleDefinition of two-cycle in:
- The US English dictionary