- Double-edged: a two-edged swordMore example sentences
- With alcohol, it's kind of a two-edged sword, because alcohol in moderation may actually have some cardiovascular benefits,
- But the support can be a two-edged sword: not many candidates like being told what to do by White House advisers who aren't exactly up on the local political scene.
- Those who have followed the fortunes of the Australian press know that foreign ownership without a real attachment to Australia is a two-edged sword.
More definitions of two-edgedDefinition of two-edged in:
- The US English dictionary