- A play for two actors.More example sentences
- Essentially a two-hander, he allows actors no physical contact and revokes his licence to shock.
- ‘I've only ever done two-handers at drama school [the Webber Douglas School in London] but this is even more intense because I don't leave the stage, apart from the interval,’ he says, in his trademark deadpan, chilled London accent.
- A half-hour two-hander, Laundry at 4am is a small theatrical gem.
More definitions of two-handerDefinition of two-hander in:
- The US English dictionary