Definition of two-piece in English:
Denoting something consisting of two matching items: a two-piece suit
More example sentences
- Our policy requires surgical team members to wear bouffant-style disposable hats and two-piece scrub suits.
- The shop, which has been tapping into a revived Western fad for eastern clothes, sells glamorous traditional two-piece salwarkameez and sarees, mostly to white York women for evening wear, as well as jewellery and other accessories.
- The bank was full of its usual wealthy clientele all of whom were, in large part, wearing fancy dresses or sharp, two-piece business suits.
nounBack to top
A thing consisting of two matching parts, especially a suit.
- Bathing suits are something else as well - the extravagantly colored two-pieces are joined by straps running up both sides.
- Sequins give the two-pieces a shimmery mermaid look.
- Salvatore Ferragamo has come out with two-pieces with peek-a-boo stripes.
Words that rhyme with two-pieceanis, apiece, Berenice, caprice, cassis, cease, coulisse, crease, Dumfries, fils, fleece, geese, grease, Greece, kris, lease, Lucrece, MacNeice, Matisse, McAleese, Nice, niece, obese, peace, pelisse, police, Rees, Rhys, set piece, sublease, surcease, underlease
Definition of two-piece in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.