Definition of two-piece in English:
Denoting something consisting of two matching items: a two-piece suit
More example sentences
- Our policy requires surgical team members to wear bouffant-style disposable hats and two-piece scrub suits.
- The shop, which has been tapping into a revived Western fad for eastern clothes, sells glamorous traditional two-piece salwarkameez and sarees, mostly to white York women for evening wear, as well as jewellery and other accessories.
- The bank was full of its usual wealthy clientele all of whom were, in large part, wearing fancy dresses or sharp, two-piece business suits.
nounBack to top
A thing consisting of two matching parts, especially a suit.
- Bathing suits are something else as well - the extravagantly colored two-pieces are joined by straps running up both sides.
- Sequins give the two-pieces a shimmery mermaid look.
- Salvatore Ferragamo has come out with two-pieces with peek-a-boo stripes.
Definition of two-piece in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan