- A vehicle or piece of furniture with seating for two people: [as modifier]: a two-seater sports carMore example sentences
- In the meantime I have placed the brown squab couch adjacent the grey two-seater sofa bed, and voila - my own lounger in the window.
- Niche cars are out of control in the modern world and if you want a two-seater Sports Utility MPV Hatchback Turbo, you'll find it somewhere.
- First is the Opel Speedster, a two-seater sportscar in the no-compromise tradition.
More definitions of two-seaterDefinition of two-seater in:
- The US English dictionary