- 1A round dance with a sliding step in march or polka time.More example sentences
- Panico, the dancer from Naples who has been wrapping herself around Maradona's new body through tangos, waltzes, two-steps and cha-cha-chas, arrived in Argentina to learn that she and Diego had had their last dance.
- This acoustic ensemble will bring an array of authentic Cajun waltzes, two-steps, and ballads to the stage.
- The local band, which usually consisted of cornets, slide trombone, violin, clarinet, and bass drum, played at weddings, festivals, and other social occasions, offering waltzes, quadrilles, and two-steps.
- 2 [mass noun] another term for garage ( sense 3 of the noun).
More definitions of two-stepDefinition of two-step in:
- The US English dictionary