- 1Having two different shades or colours: a two-tone jacketMore example sentences
- Both were extolling the merits of the scooter - its pocket-friendly price, two-tone colour combination, and of course, a mobile-phone charger.
- In work clothes, there are two-tone colours with the fabrics being soft, wrinkle-free and flexible.
- The variance is nearly unbelievable; short or tall varieties, small or large flowers, two-tone flower colours, and they are single- or double-petalled.
- 2Emitting or consisting of two different sounds, typically alternately and at intervals: a two-tone hornMore example sentences
- Interest in the Specials has burgeoned lately with the use of the two-tone legends' ska sounds in advertisements.
- The police officer followed him activating his vehicles blue flashing lights and two-tone horn.
- Known officially as the Piercer it repeats 650 times per minute compared with 55 times for the traditional two-tone siren.
- More example sentences
- My favourite is the beautiful rich velvet red, but you can buy them in white and pink, and two-toned versions.
- Around the age of 12, music really started to mean something to him and he became enamored with the rap renaissance as well as the whole embarrassing break dancing thing - complete with two-toned parachute pants.
- Is Britain the only country that uses two-toned coins?
More definitions of two-toneDefinition of two-tone in:
- The US English dictionary