- A Greek side dish of yogurt with cucumber, garlic, and often mint.More example sentences
- The scientists from Glasgow University were astounded at how quickly tzatziki, souvlaki and Greek salads were replaced with burgers, fish suppers and Scotch pies.
- Hummus, taramasalata, tzatziki, moussaka, souvlaki - all the greatest hits are present and correct in Aberdeen's only Greek restaurant.
- Calamari was deep-fried and served with tzatziki (a yogurt, garlic and cucumber sauce).
More definitions of tzatzikiDefinition of tzatziki in:
- The US English dictionary