- Used to express a negative response to a question or remark.More example sentences
- I have my Richard, wouldn't trade him for a player like Ulrich, uh-uh!
- If only she knew the truth, if only she knew why he was mad… but he wasn't going to go there, uh-uh!
- Patrice enlisted one kid, a 17-year-old boy, to paint her a postcard and then, once he'd rendered a wistful-looking coconut tree on a desolate beach, she said, ‘I don't think I'm going to send it - uh-uh.
More definitions of uh-uhDefinition of uh-uh in:
- The US English dictionary