- Extremely fine in size, texture, composition, etc.: ultra-fine particles which are invisible to the naked eye the sand is ultra-fine, like dustMore example sentences
- Just's team focused on emissions of ultrafine soot particles linked to some of the most serious health problems.
- We studied the ultrafine dust (or particulate matter) found in an underground station in Europe.
- The collection features hand-knitted apparel, accessories and jewelry and uses exclusively European yarns with high natural content like merino wool, linen, silk, cotton or ultra fine mohair.
More definitions of ultra-fineDefinition of ultra-fine in:
- The US English dictionary