- Filtration using a medium fine enough to retain colloidal particles, viruses, or large molecules.More example sentences
- The procedure for the isolation of PHU from freshly collected male urine included filtration, ultrafiltration and reverse-phase chromatography.
- The procedure for the preparation of CDA-II from male urine includes filtration, ultrafiltration and reverse-phase chromatography.
- The ultrafiltration molecular weight separation transforms the product into 50 percent protein, allowing smaller molecular weight particles like minerals and lactose to pass through a screen while the protein is retained.
More definitions of ultrafiltrationDefinition of ultrafiltration in:
- The US English dictionary