Pronunciation: /ʌltrəˈlʌɪt /
- Extremely lightweight: an ultralight notebook computerMore example sentences
- Take the keyboard, traditionally the weakest component of ultralight notebooks.
- Coming together with Inspiron 8000 is Inspiron 2100, an ultralight notebook that weights only 1.65 kg.
- Today's ultralight laptop computers run at blazing speeds.
Pronunciation: /ˈʌltrəlʌɪt /chiefly North American Back to top
- another term for microlight. he has taken to flying ultralights [as modifier]: ultralight aircraftMore example sentences
- Please urge all ultralight owners with BRS units (or even hand-deploy parachutes) to re-evaluate the series of attachments that connect the pilot to the airplane, to the parachute, and to both.
- These competing organizations provided for the self regulation of ultralight pilots in much the same way that the USHGA is the body that governs self regulation for hang glider and paragliders.
- Some flocks were imprinted on the filmmaker/ornithologists, thereby enabling the latter to fly ultralight planes alongside the birds.
More definitions of ultralightDefinition of ultralight in:
- The US English dictionary