- The non-mandatory lesser pilgrimage made by Muslims to Mecca, which may be performed at any time of the year. Compare with hajj.More example sentences
- Perform as many tawaaf, umrah and nafl salaat as you can and make du'aa that the thawaab of this be presented to Rasûlullâh.
- Subhanallah, here I was, with two perfectly healthy, strong legs and yet I had come half-reluctantly… thinking that I had already done three umrahs and that that was quite enough.
- Should it not deserve our attention if our talented students drop out of schools due to paucity of funds or child labour while our elite perform repeated umrahs and hajjs?
More definitions of umrahDefinition of umrah in:
- The US English dictionary