- Without any reduction in intensity or strength: the storm was raging unabatedMore example sentences
- For a while there was some reduction in the level of corruption, but indiscipline continued unabated.
- All around him now it had continued, unabated and unstoppable.
- Meanwhile, the desecration of the English language continues unabated.
- More example sentences
- The piece evolves into a meditative microsound exercise, as nearly sub-audible tones fluctuate about a louder drone that continues unabatedly.
- Nanda Mathew continued this drama unabatedly and S.B. Dissanayake the incumbent Minister for Sports followed this drama until it became the best melodrama.
- Israel continues building in West Bank almost unabatedly.
More definitions of unabatedDefinition of unabated in:
- The US English dictionary