Definition of unabated in English:
Without any reduction in intensity or strength: the storm was raging unabated
More example sentences
- For a while there was some reduction in the level of corruption, but indiscipline continued unabated.
- All around him now it had continued, unabated and unstoppable.
- Meanwhile, the desecration of the English language continues unabated.
- Example sentences
- The piece evolves into a meditative microsound exercise, as nearly sub-audible tones fluctuate about a louder drone that continues unabatedly.
- Nanda Mathew continued this drama unabatedly and S.B. Dissanayake the incumbent Minister for Sports followed this drama until it became the best melodrama.
- Israel continues building in West Bank almost unabatedly.
Definition of unabated in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan