- Not taken in or soaked up; not absorbed: unabsorbed nutrientsMore example sentences
- ELISA values of unabsorbed serum were compared with those for serum absorbed with HSA or with fungal antigens.
- Giardiasis affects the body's ability to absorb fats from the diet, so the diarrhea contains unabsorbed fats.
- The existing provisions relating to amalgamation of companies were rationalised by relaxing the existing conditions for carry forward and set off of accumulated losses and unabsorbed depreciation.
More definitions of unabsorbedDefinition of unabsorbed in:
- The US English dictionary