Definition of unaccomplished in English:
1Showing little skill: an unaccomplished poet
More example sentences
- However, the oft-times champions struggled to come to terms with rather unaccomplished opponents, and they only scored twice in the opening 14 minutes.
- They call him ‘a disingenuous, unaccomplished liberal.’
- He is an unaccomplished young cleric who has no chance to prosper through the normal channels of scholarly advancement.
2Not accomplished or carried out.
- If it's possible to go the moon, it must also be possible to accomplish any unaccomplished goal.
- Within the marble-walled palace there is an aching sense of a mission unaccomplished.
- I was about to leave, my planned interview with Commissioner Regis unaccomplished - he was out - when a furious woman marched in.
Words that rhyme with unaccomplishedunpublished
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan