Definition of unaddressed in English:
1Not considered or dealt with: wider questions remain unaddressed
More example sentences
- The pursuit of this goal - defined mostly in military terms that leave economic and human security issues unaddressed - is fraught with difficulties.
- In its statement yesterday, CBS left a few issues unaddressed.
- But he leaves unaddressed the issue of health care and the fact that 43 million Americans do not have health care insurance.
2(Of a letter or other item sent in the post) having no address written or printed on it.
- Kohut said people can notify Canada Post if they do not wish to receive unaddressed mail.
- Written on plain parchment, unaddressed, with a plain seal, there was nothing to say what it was.
- Fed up of the amount of junkmail we were not reading and simply throwing away into the paperbank, we simply put a note on the door, asking for no more unaddressed mail and advertising to be delivered.
Words that rhyme with unaddressedabreast, arrest, attest, beau geste, behest, bequest, best, blessed, blest, breast, Brest, Bucharest, Budapest, celeste, chest, contest, crest, digest, divest, guest, hest, infest, ingest, jest, lest, Midwest, molest, nest, northwest, pest, prestressed, protest, quest, rest, self-addressed, self-confessed, self-possessed, southwest, suggest, test, Trieste, unexpressed, unimpressed, unpressed, unstressed, vest, west, wrest, zest
Definition of unaddressed in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.