- 1(Especially of food or drink) having no inferior added substances; pure: unadulterated whole-milk yogurtMore example sentences
- The society sold wholesome, unadulterated food at reasonable prices to society members.
- Fresh, pure, unadulterated and whole foods are the best as proven throughout the centuries and verified by modern science.
- However, one thing it has going for it is that it is a relatively natural and unadulterated food.
- 2Not mixed or diluted with any different or extra elements; complete and absolute: pure, unadulterated jealousyMore example sentences
- Drink this one for unadulterated fun - it has the perfect name for it.
- The old ways were the better ways - the pure form, unadulterated by greed and convenience.
- He probably knows the answer already, since this is a man who reckons 90 minutes watching his team play can be ‘pure, unadulterated stress’.