Not offering, involving, or eager for new or stimulating things: he was the unadventurous type an unadventurous menu
More example sentences
- If you strayed over to BBC Four on the night that the 2004 British Folk Awards were broadcast, you won't need reminding how utterly unadventurous our traditional music scene has become.
- Forget those conservative, unadventurous tags and think bohemian, diverse instead - after all, where else could you walk barefoot and feel totally at home?
- If Zadie came to a dinner party at my house she would probably conclude that I was some kind of white supremacist; or at least very, very boring and unadventurous.
conservative, conventional, traditional, unenterprising, unexciting, unimaginative, uncreative, restrained, limited, boring, strait-laced, stuffy, narrow-minded
- More example sentences
- Imagine England playing with a one-goal lead and 86 minutes of the clock to run down and you'll have some idea of how negatively and unadventurously they're being.
- The rooms are unadventurously decorated in shades of pink, while the suites are decked out in peach.
- If he unadventurously chipped the ball back into the fairway, I thought, he could save a par.