- Existing or taking place without being made public: unadvertised meetingsMore example sentences
- Speakers at the opening included Lieutenant Governor Iona Campagnolo, Surrey Mayor Doug McCallum, student representative David Brokenshire and Premier Gordon Campbell, who made an unadvertised appearance.
- I meant to convey not just his strange, slow but charismatic drawl but also his character - unsentimental, tough to the point of roguishness with an unadvertised, indeed sometimes concealed heart of gold.
- It is to be found in the homes of people who are nameless and unadvertised, and who, whatever their individual religious conviction, see in their children their greatest contribution to the immortality of the race.
More definitions of unadvertisedDefinition of unadvertised in:
- The US English dictionary