- Too expensive to be afforded by the average person: medical care has become unaffordableMore example sentences
- Electrical dryers are expensive and unaffordable to most small farmers.
- DIAMONDS, ONCE thought to be too expensive and unaffordable, have suddenly emerged as the best bet in jewellery.
- For those who say that increasing tuition will cause education to become unaffordable for many average students, I disagree.
More definitions of unaffordableDefinition of unaffordable in:
- The US English dictionary