- 1Not exposed to the open air for ventilation.More example sentences
- ‘We actually had a great time on the U2 tour,’ says Manson, ‘but there were already a lot of unaired issues.’
- Because otherwise social conventions and inequalities would be unbearably stifling and irksome, and terrible things and events would remain festering in our minds, unaired.
- Distressed to count at least six pairs of chinos clearly unaired this side of winter during my half-hour journey, I was heartened to see the attire of an old man as I awaited the lift.
- 2Not previously broadcast: the original unaired pilot episodeMore example sentences
- A little more on the disappointing side are two unaired episodes.
- DVDs of Firefly, including the unaired episodes, are planned for later this year.
- The two bonus tracks (which were unaired on the original broadcast) of new cuts just aren't up to snuff.
More definitions of unairedDefinition of unaired in:
- The US English dictionary