Definition of unaligned in English:
1Not placed or arranged in a straight line, in parallel, or in correct relative positions: unaligned diagonals
More example sentences
- In this demonstration, 30 vehicles exhibit unaligned collision avoidance behavior.
- We present a new method for the identification of conserved patterns in a set of unaligned related protein sequences.
- But that quartet of loving and resentful, wounding and forgiveness-begging infighters - sometimes funny, sometimes pathetic, and ultimately tragic - is now a car with unaligned wheels lurching ahead on a bumpy road.
2Not allied with or giving support to a particular organization or cause.
- He led Israel out of the bloc of unaligned nations and adopted a pro-Western orientation.
- I draw to the attention of the previous speaker, who claims to be from the only unaligned party, the fact he gave a speech that could have been given by either of the two old parties, and I do not believe that he has examined the bill correctly.
- In that context, could no one be an unaligned refugee?
Definition of unaligned in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan