Not open to more than one interpretation: instructions should be unambiguous
More example sentences
- When societies tend to get hard on drugs and give a clear and unambiguous message, drug use goes down.
- Having said that, I must say that a clear message from unambiguous voices is coming from Pakistan.
- Such an intention must be clearly manifested by unmistakable and unambiguous language.
- Example sentences
- You should all be ‘pedantic old farts’ about unambiguity in words, because no-one else is going to stop them from becoming completely malleable (or, put another way - completely meaningless.)
- He responded with a gesture of remarkable unambiguity.
- Another difference is that obvious unambiguity can be used in the interface to hint at shortcuts.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: un|am¦bigu¦ous
Definition of unambiguous in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.