- Not able to be explained or interpreted through methodical examination: unanalysable recorded dataMore example sentences
- The Self, in short, is an eternal, seamless whole, self-identical, beyond phenomenal appearances and unanalysable, yet to be achieved and known through yogic meditation.
- If the distinction were primitive and unanalyzable, this might be the only way to explain it.
- Some have suggested that Winnicott immediately realized that Khan's narcissism made him essentially unanalyzable.
More definitions of unanalysableDefinition of unanalysable in:
- The US English dictionary