- Not expected or predicted: one of the unanticipated gains of the reforms has been the shift of emphasis to primary careMore example sentences
- This was wholly unexpected, wholly unanticipated and wholly irregular.
- These variables are also subject to unanticipated changes because of unforeseen domestic or external developments.
- We were ready to prove ourselves as a threat to the unanticipated predictions of our competitors - we were going to show them all!
More definitions of unanticipatedDefinition of unanticipated in:
- The US English dictionary