Definition of unapologetic in English:
Not acknowledging or expressing regret: he remained unapologetic about his decision
More example sentences
- We are unswerving and unapologetic about our commitment to saving our native species.
- For a card-carrying liberal, I was surprisingly unapologetic about our decision.
- Plus, they were completely unapologetic and even threatening towards us from beginning to end!
- Example sentences
- There's an honesty and integrity about these films - the filmmakers are just so unapologetically wacky - that makes them refreshing.
- ‘They only came in this morning,’ she says unapologetically.
- I love Courtney because she is unapologetically herself and intimidatingly intelligent despite all the media attempts to make her less so.
Definition of unapologetic in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan