- Not visible or in evidence: the insidious, unapparent build-up of stress the fact that technical barriers are relatively unapparent in other countries does not mean that they do not present a potential threatMore example sentences
- Some animal coronaviruses have additional properties: unapparent infections are common, and under certain circumstances a virus can persist and set up a carrier state after recovery.
- I urge students not only to vote in this referendum, but also to examine critically apparent motivations and unapparent repercussions of eliminating the WPIRG levy.
- Assuming, of course, that I'm not currently on a different rebound again, one as unapparent to me as the last. comment?
More definitions of unapparentDefinition of unapparent in:
- The US English dictionary