- (Of a case or ruling) not subject to being referred to a higher court for review.More example sentences
- Based on the unappealable decision of the executive committee, partners can be fired, demoted (as in this case), or have their pay lowered.
- He added: ‘Unfortunately a judge's ruling is unappealable and that is another matter we are considering for the European Court as well as the justice of the decision itself.’
- Last year the court issued a ‘final and unappealable decision’ that in Bulgaria two religious communities existed which held the title ‘Bulgarian Orthodox Church.’
More definitions of unappealableDefinition of unappealable in:
- The US English dictionary