Not inviting or attractive: the company faces some unappealing choices
More example sentences
- The sauce was tasty, as were the ingredients, save the ham, which had an unappealing flavour.
- The choices of main courses were unappealing and didn't taste any better than they sounded.
- He found many of the villages of the Moselle region dirty and unappealing, but the countryside often attractive.
- Example sentences
- Meanwhile, adventurous styling elsewhere in the market began to make Volvos look unappealingly out of step and old-fashioned, in dire need of visual updating.
- Part of the idea seems to be to present merchandise unappealingly.
- I am not mathematically educated enough to critique his methods, but his public statements are unappealingly arrogant.
Definition of unappealing in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.