Definition of unappealing in English:
Not inviting or attractive: the company faces some unappealing choices
More example sentences
- The sauce was tasty, as were the ingredients, save the ham, which had an unappealing flavour.
- The choices of main courses were unappealing and didn't taste any better than they sounded.
- He found many of the villages of the Moselle region dirty and unappealing, but the countryside often attractive.
- Example sentences
- Meanwhile, adventurous styling elsewhere in the market began to make Volvos look unappealingly out of step and old-fashioned, in dire need of visual updating.
- Part of the idea seems to be to present merchandise unappealingly.
- I am not mathematically educated enough to critique his methods, but his public statements are unappealingly arrogant.
Definition of unappealing in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan