- 1Not perceived or understood.More example sentences
- We are documenting the massive change that is happening, unapprehended, before our eyes.
- The traumatic event is an unapprehended, and therefore unrealized moment in the history of the survivor that creates a rupture in the temporal continuity of the self.
- 2Not arrested for a crime.More example sentences
- Later, Nicholas I similarly forbade the spread of serfdom to Siberia; any serf who could escape and settle in Siberia unapprehended became a state peasant.
- When The Hours of the Day finishes, Rosales's killer is still unapprehended; as viewers we are denied closure.
- They become visible people, rather than unapprehended criminals.