1Not perceived or understood.
- We are documenting the massive change that is happening, unapprehended, before our eyes.
- The traumatic event is an unapprehended, and therefore unrealized moment in the history of the survivor that creates a rupture in the temporal continuity of the self.
2Not arrested for a crime.
- Later, Nicholas I similarly forbade the spread of serfdom to Siberia; any serf who could escape and settle in Siberia unapprehended became a state peasant.
- When The Hours of the Day finishes, Rosales's killer is still unapprehended; as viewers we are denied closure.
- They become visible people, rather than unapprehended criminals.
Words that rhyme with unapprehendedintended, splendid, unamended, unattended, unblended, undefended, untended
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.